Cadtek began as a Tool Design Shop in 1995, and has since evolved into a first class Metal Stamping Facility specializing in stampings, prototypes and die building. Certified in ISO 9001:2015, our core focus has remained constant; customer satisfaction above all else.
As a Tier 2 supplier, we offer a wide variety of high speed press sizes to accommodate the most demanding needs of the automotive industry. Our highly skilled tool and die personnel ensure that every die built is done right the first time, with an eye towards increasing productivity while minimizing down time. Our quality system is extensive and robust. Regardless of scope of project, we apply the APQP process to every product manufactured to ensure we meet and exceed our customer’s expectations.
Whether you are in the market for low volume prototypes or high volume production that requires complex tooling, we have you covered.
Cadtek proudly serve customers in Canada, USA and Mexico.
Since its humble inception in 1995, Cadtek’s focus has remained the same, customer satisfaction above all else.
- Remaining customer-oriented while being a solution focused provider by continuously creating solutions and ideas that add value to customer projects.
- We are committed to providing the very best products and services through continuous improvement in lean manufacturing practices, fostering strong working relationships that are collaborative in manner and provide exceptional technical expertise.
How we work
- Provide exceptional engineering services with a focus on customer’s need
- Work as a “manufacturing partner” for our customers
- Establish collaborative and open two way communication to ensure expectations are met and unnecessary costs are eliminated