What We Offer
CadTek Inc. has the facility and capability to meet the most demanding requirements and specifications for metal stamping and progressive dies.
We can design and build progressive dies for metal stamping and deliver them at most Competitive Prices with Superior Quality.
Our metal stamping department is equipped with modern presses capable of manufacturing precision metal parts from the thinnest precious metal up to 3/8” thickness.
Our metal stamping and progressive die specialists assume responsibility for die design, building, and maintenance.
- Quick Turnaround Prototyping
- In-house tool building with full engineering and design services with a strong focus on design for manufacturing (DFM), VA/VE part analysis and early supplier involvement (ESI)
- Excel in stamping complex parts from 0.020″-0.375″ thick. Experienced in using a wide variety of metals including; HSLA, stainless, aluminum, and pre-plated.
- Wide variety of presses from 40 ton to 500 ton
- In-house welding (robotic, spot and manual) and assembly work; including coating and packaging options
- Experienced in meeting the deliveries and cost improvement requirements of the automotive industry
Additional Value Services
- Welding – spot, MIG, TIG
- Automated Welding Cells
- Small Lot Packaging